Issue: During the latest DirSync Install released in June 2013 you get following error when installing Dirsync on Windows Server 2012:
- First from Control panel uninstall all DirSync related components
- Open CMD as an Administrator and browse to DirSync directory
- Run dirsync.exe /FULLSQL (This will install Sync Tool without SQL bits)
- Once Installation in complete, go ahead and Uninstall “Windows Azure Active Directory Sync tool” from Control Panel
- Now re-run DirSync.exe (WITHOUT the /FULLSQL switch), to complete DirSync installation.